Chess.com is a loved website and mobile app for the chess community. Some of the benefits include:
- Free account or Paid Subscription Plan
- Online learning through lessons, puzzles and puzzle rush
- Chat and message other players
- Setup a club for your local club members
- Allows you to play timed games, or gives up to 14 days to make a move
- Setup or play in a tournament
How do you signup for a chess.com account? It is super easy.
- Go to chess.com
- Type in a username (If you don’t know what you want your username to be, type in a word and chess.com will provide you with ideas for one)
- Type in your email
- Type in a password at least 6 characters long
- Select your skill level
- Once you have filled in the fields you will select “Create your FREE Account”
It is that easy to create a chess.com profile, and start playing chess with your friend or an opponent from around the world.
If you prefer you can skip the above steps, and choose to create an account with your Facebook or Google account. You would just select the option you want, and follow the prompts to login to your account.
Now that you have created your chess.com account be sure to join Chess Made Fun on Saturday’s from 3-5p EST to play chess with our national online chess club. We look forward to seeing you over the board.